Moxie & Moonshine is a new adventure from Tzufit, who brought you the WoW blog “Tree Heals Go Woosh.”
Though I have played many MMOs over the last 5 years or so, my primary focus was World of Warcraft. There I first learned how to raid and originally did so as a Restoration druid. Since the Mists of Pandaria expansion, however, I raided as a pandaren Mistweaver Monk.
I’m looking forward to new challenges and fun in WildStar. My writing is pretty eclectic, so posts here may range from ethical questions as they relate to the game to the function of storytelling in WildStar, and musings about PvE healing with a brand new combat style.
WoW Podcast Appearances
- My Epic Heals – “Episode 69” (Jan 2014)
- The Training Dummies – “Mistweaving: Know Your Roll” (Jan 2014)
- Azeroth Roundtable – “Year of the Cowbros” (Dec 2013)
- Realm Maintenance – “We Have Justice Points Because of WoW” (Nov 2013)
- Twisted Nether Blogcast – “Siege of TNB” (Oct 2013)
- Azeroth Roundtable – “Stereotypes and Tropes” (Sept 2013)
- Twisted Nether Blogcast “Bloggers go Woosh!” (June 2013)